Aluminum Extrusion Profiles Of CNC And Extruded Aluminium Spinning
1. Chief manufacture technological process
Aluminum ingot → Melting and casting → Extrusion → Aging → Cutting
→ CNC Milling → Surface treatment (Anodizing) → Surface physical
and chemical property testing → Quality inspection→ Packing →
Packing quality testing → Shipment
2. Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|( b0.2Mpa)||( %)||.mm||HV||HW|
|No less than)(≥)|
3. General Chemical Composition of 6063 aluminum alloy:
4. Service we can offer:
1. Aluminum profile, Non-standard industrial profile, Heat sink
profile, Shell of LED, Die-casting parts, Deep machining parts,
2. Product design, drawing, mould making, profiles extrusion,
mechanical deep processing, surface treatment etc.
3. Timely and detailed quotation once received your 3D files or
4. According to your sample, to help designing 3D drawings for your
5. According to your idea, design a 3D files for you;
6. Painting and printing department make you enjoy one-stop
7. Timely delivery;
8. Best after-sale service
5. Our main products:
Extrusion Product, Industrial Hardware, Electronic Panel and
Accessory, Aluminum Frame, Aluminum Furniture Part, Aluminum Office
and Living Products, Aluminum Auto Part, CNC Precision Milling
Part, CNC Precision Turning Part, Aluminum Pipe
6. Machining Equipments
CNC machining center, CNC milling machine, CNC lathes, Precision
punching machine, Continuous punching machine, Multistage drilling
and tapping machine, Hydraulic linear bearing precision cutting saw
machine, Automatic wire cutting machine, Automatic pipe bending
machine, Shrinking tube machine, Grinding machine, Aluminum welding
machine and all of the testing equipment.
7. Packaging Details:
1. Inside: PE foam, outside: hard carton
2. PE foam/plastic film to separate out each profile
3. Gross weight of each carton be less 10kg to protect the safety
of goods on transportation.
4. Packed depend on customer’s requirement.
8. FAQ (FAQ to save your precious time)
Q1: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with
your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the
Q2: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide
the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 45~80
Q3: What’s the packing way?
A: Commonly we use hard carton box with EP foam, also we can make
as per customers' requirements.
Q4: Whether some samples can be provided?
A: Yes, just need some sample cost, we will return it back when
proceed into mass production.
Q5: Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A: Yes, we are a professional metal fabrication factory with an
experienced engineering team to make custom products according to
Q6: What’s the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T, 40% deposit and the balance paid before
Q7: What certification do you have? What’s your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS,
Q8: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the
Q9: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don’t set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we
are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality
Q10: What’s the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 8~10 um. Yes, we can do 15 um and
9. Please provide your drawing with details as below
1. Type of material
2. Quantity of the product
3. Part application
4. The tolerances of the product
5. Drawings, samples or pictures with details
6. Target price if you have one
10. Product pictures: