Custom Aluminum Fabrication Of All Kinds Of Hinges For Doors And
1. Chief manufacture technological process
Aluminum ingot → Melting and casting → Extrusion → Aging → Cutting
→ CNC Milling → Surface treatment (Sand blasting / Anodizing /
Laser marking) → Surface physical and chemical property testing →
Quality inspection→ Packing → Packing quality testing → Shipment
2. Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|( b0.2Mpa)||( %)||.mm||HV||HW|
|No less than)(≥)|
3. General Chemical Composition of 6063 aluminum alloy:
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance
The density of aluminum is only 2.7g / cm3, steel, copper or brass
are 7.83g / cm3, 8.93g / cm3. Aluminum has excellent corrosion
resistance under most environmental conditions, including air,
water (or brine), oil chemistry and many other chemical systems.
2. Electrical Conductivity (Excellent conductor of heat and
Based on the same weight, the electrical conductivity of aluminum
is nearly twice of copper.
3. Non magnetic
Non magnetic is a most important feature for electrical industry
and electronic industry.
Specific tensile strength, yield strength, extensibility and
corresponding hardening rate support various deformations.
Aluminum has a very high recyclability, the performance of recycled
aluminum and primary aluminum are almost same.
7. Good wear resistance & anti-scratch.
5. Our business scope:
Our business scope is covering that various construction and
industrial aluminum extrusion profiles, such as radiator,
furniture, doors and windows, bathroom ornament accessories,
automotive amplifier, container board, sports aluminum section,
abnormal and special aluminum extrusion; product fabrication
thought machining milling, drilling, cutting and welding for
different size and shape; and surface treatment for sand blasting,
grinding, brushing, polishing and printing, braving, coating etc.
6. Our Advantages:
1. 30,000+ molds are developed.
2. More than 15 year’s professional experiences.
3. Original design and manufacturing.
4. Support very large aluminum extrusion products. Such as1800T,
2500T, 3600T, and max 9000T extruding equipment to support all
kinds of large cross-section
5. Excellent level of mold design and manufacturing.
6. Full range of deep-processing workshop and equipment.
7. All kinds of surface treatment are available.
8. All kinds of anodizing and electrophoresis coloring, including
while, black, tawny, also the new stainless steel color, champagne,
bronze, gold, titanium and red color series (wine red, purplish
red, black, purple) etc.
9. One-stop service: design, drawing, mold, extrusion,
deep-processing machinery, surface treatment,
Manufacturing and Marketing.
10. Production is strictly complied with drawing and tolerance is
Drawing File: .DWG .DXF IGS STEP SLD SAT STL etc.
11. Small order accepted
7. Packaging Details:
1. Inside: PE foam, outside: hard carton
2. PE foam/plastic film to separate out each profile
3. Gross weight of each carton be less 10kg to protect the safety
of goods on transportation.
4. Packed depend on customer’s requirement.
8. FAQ (FAQ to save your precious time)
Q1: What’s the packing way?
A: Commonly we use hard carton box with EP foam, also we can make
as per customers' requirements.
Q2: Whether some samples can be provided?
A: Yes, just need some sample cost, we will return it back when
proceed into mass production.
Q3: Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A: Yes, we are a professional metal fabrication factory with an
experienced engineering team to make custom products according to
Q4: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with
your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the
Q5: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide
the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 45~80
Q6: What’s the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T, 40% deposit and the balance paid before
Q7: What certification do you have? What’s your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS,
Q8: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the
Q9: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don’t set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we
are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality
Q10: What’s the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 8~10 um. Yes, we can do 15 um and
9. Product pictures: