All Kinds Of Aluminum Anodizing Service Surface Treatment Motor
1. Chief manufacture technological process
Aluminum ingot → Melting and casting → Extrusion → Cross section
testing → heat treatment → Mechanical property testing → Surface
treatment (Powder coatingAnodizingElectrophoresisPolishing) →
Inserting → Surface physical and chemical property testing →
Packing → Packing quality testing → Shipment
2. Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|( b0.2Mpa)||( %)||.mm||HV||HW|
|No less than)(≥)|
3. General Chemical Composition of 6063 aluminum alloy:
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance
2. Electrical Conductivity (Excellent conductor of heat and
3. Non magnetic
7. Good wear resistance & anti-scratch.
5. Our business scope:
Our business scope is covering that various construction and
industrial aluminum extrusion profiles, such as radiator,
furniture, doors and windows, bathroom ornament accessories,
automotive amplifier, container board, sports aluminum section,
abnormal and special aluminum extrusion; product fabrication
thought machining milling, drilling, cutting and welding for
different size and shape; and surface treatment for sand blasting,
grinding, brushing, polishing and printing, braving, coating etc.
6. Our Advantages:
1. 16 years’ experiences of manufacturing.
2. Strong R&D: help customers finalize the design, strong tool
design ability, excellent pressing and surface treatment
3. 24 hours on-line communication, professional, patient and
4. High capacity of manufacturing and wide range of products.
5. Be able to provide secondary fabricating.
6. Small order is accepted.
7. Be able to provide one-stop supply solution.
7. Packaging Details:
1. Inside: PE foam, outside: hard carton
2. PE foam/plastic film to separate out each profile
3. Gross weight of each carton be less 10kg to protect the safety
of goods on transportation.
4. Packed depend on customer’s requirement.
8. FAQ (FAQ to save your precious time)
Q1: Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A: Yes, we are a professional metal fabrication factory with an
experienced engineering team to make custom products according to
Q2: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with
your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the
Q:3 What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don’t set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we
are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality
Q4: What’s the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 8~10 um. Yes, we can do 15 um and
Q5: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide
the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 45~80
Q6: What’s the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T, 40% deposit and the balance paid before
Q7: What certification do you have? What’s your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS,
Q8: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the
9. Product pictures: