Golden Aluminium Extrusion Profile Signboard With CNC Deep
1) Extruded by Aluminum 6063 or 6061, Temper is 5 or 6.
2) Surface treatment we can do: Anodizing, Powder Coating, Wooden
grain, Polishing, Brushing, Electroplate, Electrophoresis,
3) Sampling Lead Time within 15 days for extrusion profiles,
Production Lead Time: During 20-45 days depends on order quantity.
4) Shape and size and materials are available in accordance with
5) Available fabrication works: Milling, drilling, cutting,
punching, assembling, welding etc
(2) Introduction on surface treatment of Aluminum profile:
|Mill finish||Finish of aluminum itself, with a natural anodic layer formed in
the air, week corrosion resistance|
|Anodizing||Through an electrical process to form a certain layer of anodic
layer on the surface of profile, available in different colors,
including silver, champagne, dark bronze, golden, black|
|Electrophoresis||Base on anodized process, an extra transparent film is formed to
make the surface clearer and look bit of shining, with very good
|Powder coating||The powdered paint is electro-statically charged and sprayed onto
the part, to form a thick layer to protect the surface. with very
good corrosion resistance, available in all kinds of color|
|Wooden grain||New technology in finishing to form a texture look like real wood.
Hand touch or film transferring are both available|
|Polishing||By buffing and chemical process to form mirror like finish,
suitable for decorative application|
(3) Our main product
The main products include Aluminum profile, Non-standard industrial
profile, Heat sink profile, Sunflower heat sink, Shell of LED,
Machinery parts, Electronic panel and accessories, Aluminum frame,
Aluminum furniture parts, Aluminum office and living products, Auto
parts, Construction aluminum profiles, Doors and windows
Die-casting parts, Deep machining parts, etc.
Aluminum alloy include 2011, 2014, 2017, 2024, 1060, 3003, 5052,
6011, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7003, and 7005. Especially No. 6063 and
6061 is the principal alloy supplied by clients.
Aluminum Round Tubing used in cars, trains machinery ,electronics,
medical and other industrial filed . In terms of hardware,
machinery, electromechanical parts, solar PV products, aluminum
frames are adopt as important auxiliary materials. We also have
aluminum profiles for radiators, fitness machinery, buildings,
lighting instrument, windpipes, oil pipelines, for instance.
(5) Service we can offer:
1. Aluminum profile, Non-standard industrial profile, Heat sink
profile, Shell of LED, Die-casting parts, Deep machining parts,
2. Product design, drawing, mould making, profiles extrusion,
mechanical deep processing, surface treatment etc.
3. Timely and detailed quotation once received your 3D files or
4. According to your sample, to help designing 3D drawings for your
5. According to your idea, design a 3D files for you;
6. Painting and printing department make you enjoy one-stop
7. Timely delivery;
8. Best after-sale service
(6) Our Advantages
1. 16 years’ experiences of manufacturing.
2. Strong R&D: help customers finalize the design, strong tool
design ability, excellent pressing and
3. Surface treatment technology.
4. 24 hours on-line communication, professional, patient and
5. High capacity of manufacturing and wide range of products.
6. Be able to provide secondary fabricating.
7. Small order is accepted.
8. Be able to provide one-stop supply solution.
(7) FAQ to save your precious time
Q1: What’s the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 8~10 um. Yes, we can do 15 um and
Q2: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide
the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 45~80
Q3: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with
your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the
Q4: Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A: Yes, we are a professional metal fabrication factory with an
experienced engineering team to make custom products according to
Q5: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don’t set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we
are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality
Q6: What’s the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T, 40% deposit and the balance paid before
Q7: What certification do you have? What’s your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS,
Q8: What’s the packing way?
A: Commonly we use hard carton box with EP foam, also we can make
as per customers' requirements.
Q9: Whether some samples can be provided?
A: Yes, just need some sample cost, we will return it back when
proceed into mass production.
Q10: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the
(8) Packaging Details
1. Plastic bag or PE foam for each set of aluminum part.
2. Several pieces packed in a paper or plastic bag , and put in 5~7
layer carton box or wooden pallet
3. Customized packing is acceptable
(9) Product show
Want to know more about us?
Please feel free to call me (86-189 4241 6994), add my Skype:
hongrui-jojo or send inquiry to me now! You will get what you need!